{sc} Traderz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

{sc} Traderz, a trading server on Team Fortress 2.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Greetings and Salutations

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Lindale FF

Greetings and Salutations Empty
PostSubject: Greetings and Salutations   Greetings and Salutations EmptyWed Apr 18, 2012 8:45 pm

The first regular thread? But of course, this is a new site, so slow development is to be expected. The V3 servers have a banner on the HUD to advertise their clan forums, so maybe something like that would be good for {sc} as well.

But in any case, my name is Lindale. Beside from Bennito, I was the second member to sign up on this site. In terms of the {sc} server, I am a relative newcomer. I initially came for some trades, but I ended up staying around because of the neighborhood feel of the environment. Since then, I have become something of a regular.

Outside of TF2, my other favourite (modern-ish) games are Knights of the Old republic, The Sith Lords, and Assassin’s Creed.

On a side note, I quite enjoy the new boxing map. Sure, it is not as good as the one employed by Jiggly's Funhouse, but it is still quite entertaining.
Back to top Go down
http://forums.filefront.com/member.php?u=223591

Greetings and Salutations
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
{sc} Traderz :: Introductions-
Jump to: